I’m back again with another scavenger hunt, this time for Chiang Mai, Thailand! Chiang Mai was my favorite area to visit, while in Thailand. I fell in love with the North and I hope you do, too.
Photo scavenger hunts are a great way to remember to document more of your trip, and make for fun memories.
Chiang Mai photo scavenger hunt in no particular order, start!
- West Gate
- An empty tuk tuk
- Crumbling brick wall
- Animal carving or statue
- Neon lights
- A commuting Monk
- Moss covered tree
- A tandem bike or a group of bicyclists
- Eye catching architecture
- Group of pigeons or other birds
- Cobblestone pathway
- Mysterious forest path
- A shot of Chiang Mai from above
- A flower shop
- Entrance to a night market
- A pink store front
- Train station
- A manicured garden
- The store front of your new favorite local coffee shop
- A street that seems to transport you back in time
You can click the above photo to take you to the masterpost, where you can download the list in the size you prefer.
Here’s a few photos for inspiration:
Please let me know if you participate, or link me to a blogpost if you make one regarding the scavenger hunt! Let me know in the comments if there’s a destination you’d like to see me do.
Always use your best judgement when taking photographs.